QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA 17929)
- Quality Issues
- Quality Management Systems overview
- What to look for in Quality Management Systems
- Audit Techniques
- What to look for in Management Responsibility
- What to look for in Resource Management
- What to look for in Product Realisation
- What to look for in Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards
- Understand key quality issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a quality management systems audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during QMS audits.
Who sould attend?
Thos with responsibility for undertaking quality audits against a formal quality management system (QMS):
- Quality and Systems Managers
- Process Improvement Managers
There is a two-hour examination for this course. Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the excercises. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA QMS Auditor Certification scheme.